Найти сайт, компанию: параметры поиска

Внимание мошенники!! [email protected]

5 апреля 2016 4285 Москва Гость

Люди будьте внимательные.Если Вам пришлют вот такое письмо , сразу удалите и не отвечайте.

Hello dear ***,
I am very happy for your response to the email I sent to you in your address on the site. I am very happy that we became interested in each other. I do believe that we both have to be openhearted and sincere so as to know each other well. I really want to build strong foundation of friendship with you. It takes God's love, trust and communication to make the relationship strong. So let me tell you more about myself. My name is Agatha Godlin Ufurum. I am 23 years old, single and never married before. I am 6 feet height, and 62 kg weight. My nationality is Sudan, in African continent.
But presently, I am living in Senegal country. I am living in (UNHCR) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Dakar, capital of Senegal, as result of the war that is going on in my country Sudan. My late father, "Engineer Edward Ufurum" is the owner of (Eddy Glass Industry), in Darfur, a city in Sudan, my country. Also, my late father was the deputy majority leader of the parliament before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now.
I managed to make my way to a neighboring
country Senegal with the help of United Nations peace keeping force where I am living now as a refugee. Meanwhile, I am writing to you now in a Reverend father's computer. I would like to know more about you. Your full name, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you. Please, send me one of your picture. In my next mail, I have secret to tell you and I believe God will help us to achieve our goals. Yours truly, Agatha Ufurum.

Hope you are fine today. I am sorry for delaying my reply i have a limited access to Internet due to my refugee status. In this refugee camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only few of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison. i hope by Gods grace and with your help i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person i have now is Reverend Father Basil Colman who is the reverend minister in charge of the church (saint Patrick catholic church) that is located inside this refugee camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the female hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and the other one for women. The reverend father's telephone number is +221784673795. Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.

I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because of my refugee status in this country, Senegal. The law of this country forbid a refugee from anything money. Please listen to this, i have my late father's "bank account statement and death Certificate" here with me. When father was alive, he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Scotland United Kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin (heiress).
The amount in question is $3.5 (three million, five hundred thousand US dollars). So, I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country Uzbekistan and live there to continue my studies in the university. I kept this secret to people in the camp here. The only person that knows about it is the reverend because he is my father in the Christian life.

So I want you to keep it secret too. Don't tell any person about this money because the world is full of jealousy and envious people. I do not want to lost the money or my life when I come over there. Perhaps, my proposal might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unimportant could come into your mind; but please consider it as a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship but my sufferings in this refugee camp compelled me to disclose the secret to you.
I am suffering immensely here. My most priority is my freedom and to further my education in the university over there and that's what prompted me into embarking on this money transfer. I do not have any other remedy to my exit in this refugee camp. My favorite language is English. So I will like you to call me, i will tell you more things. Consider yourself to be in my position and come to my help. Yours sincerely, Agatha Ufurum.

они очень хитрые мошенники. Не подавайтесь . Я узнал про них поздно. Будьте осторожны .

Комментарии (2)
Алёна # 8 апреля 2016 в 07:16 0
Я тоже получила такое письмо, но засомневалась и решила проверить. Спасибо, что предупредили.
Только я не поняла в чем здесь подвох?
Юрий # 27 сентября 2016 в 18:39 0
Мне тоже такая фигня пришла чуть не повелся но решыл загуглить ее батю и попал на етот сайт ребят спасибо что спасли мою задницу от розводняка